Wednesday 27 February 2013

I Heart Germany...

So peridocially in my quest to create trhe ultimate Slasher movie Blu-Ray collection I randomly have a butchers at a few stratigic online stores from different parts of the globe. Yesterday I discovered a bunch of cool releases I had no idea were out there from Germany. It appears like Germany has quite the hunger for slashers in HD as they seem to put out the stuff nobody else seems to worried about.

Anguish - Germany & Austria
Blood Runs Cold - Germany
Bloody Mary 3D - Germany (3D Blu-Ray only)
Madison County - Germany (2D & 3D available)
Mother's Day Massacre - Germany (cut)

All of those are out right now and these are available to preorder

The Bunnyman Massacre - Germany March 8th
The Card Player - Germany April 11th
Rites of Spring - Germany May 17th
Sleepless - Germany March 7th

We'll have to wait and see if any of those are cut but but its pretty cool none the less. I'll update the lists as and when I find out.

I've been wanting to see Madison County for some time so it's pretty exciting to find it available on BD anywhere. If your fan of lists or seeing what is available for your own collection you can view the ongoing lists of,

Slasher movies available on BD NOT in my collection

and

My Slasher movie Blu-Ray collection A-Z


No comments:

Post a Comment