Monday 15 April 2013

The Collection - NO UK RELEASE ON BD?!?!...

So I'm a bit miffed. I've been looking forward to walking into my local store here in the UK and scooping up a copy of the long awaited sequel to the best Slasher of  2009 The Collector. I've recently noticed the preorder for the UK DVD release on April 29th at Amazon.co.uk but no sign of a preorder for a UK Blu-ray. If so I'm its very disappointing for the UK market. I hope its just preorder oversight and like magic the BD will appear here on April 29th but I fear that maybe wishful thinking.

Lol, It would be nice to not have to import practically everything!

I've updated

Slasher Movies available on BD NOT in the collection yet...

and as always you can check out the current Slasher Movie Blu-ray collection. Currently there is 134 Slasher films in the collection and I've just had the remake of The Stepfather ship from France. In case your wondering I ordered the French edition purely as it was the cheapest way to import it.

The Slasher Movie Blu-Ray Collection A-Z...


No comments:

Post a Comment