Saturday 8 November 2014

Don't Go In The House coming...

Hello there, it's been a bit since my last news update. I've been doing silly things like moving house and having inconsistent internet access. Hopefully starting next week Things should get back to normal.

Any way the important news is classic psycho slasher Don't Go In The House has been announced for Blu-ray in Germany. Not seen this one myself but but you can bet I'll track it down once it's available.

To be honest there are SO many classic slashers being released this/next year on BD that I'm starting to find it hard to keep track them all. Check out the updated list of Slashers NOT in my collection yet...

Slasher Movies Available on BD NOT in the Collection ...YET!

and my collection as it stands right now...

Ultimate Blu-ray Slasher Movie Collection A-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment