Wednesday 18 July 2012

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 is coming!

Well I wasn't expecting this news. Fox US have announced that September 11th the Saw is Family once again and they will be giving every ones favourite Horror Comedy The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 the HD Blu-ray treatment.

The following are listed on the Fox site as special features
Theatrical Feature Blu-ray
Feature Commentary with Director Tobe Hooper and Filmmaker David Gregory
Feature Commentary with Bill Moseley, Caroline Williams, Special Makeup Effects Creator Tom Savini and Content Producer Michael Felsher
The Cutting Room Floor
It Runs in the Family
Original Theatrical Trailer

Audio: English Surround DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0, French Dolby Digital 1.0
Language: Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish
Theatrical Aspect Ratio: Widescreen: 1.78:1
I know there is a big cult following for this bad boy so it should make a lot of peoples day.  I'm very intrigued to see the film in HD. Every time I've seen it be it from late night TV or DVD its never really been up to much visually. I think if it has a decent transfer it could well blow me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment